Monday, June 18, 2012

Welcome to Kristan Whitlow Photography!



Hello everyone! This is my first blog post, although the first of many to come. I do love to write, especially journal, although this will be outlined to capture my real passion - photography.

Specifically natural light photography. I love working outdoors, I love angles and aperture, but I mostly think that light is beauty.

I love nature. I love color. I love contrast. I love mountains.

And bees. :) <--- random fun fact.


Although, most of all...I love portrait photography.

We are past the days of boring studios, staged family photos, and washed out backdrops.

Isn't this so much more fun?!



Don't you want your style to shine?



And let's face it, this is absolutely adorable. 



Welcome to Kristan Whitlow Photography. :)


Find me on facebook: www.facebook.com/kristanwhitlowphotography
Visit my webpage: www.kristanwhitlow.com (Current Specials Listed)



No comments:

Post a Comment