Thursday, June 21, 2012

Lake Monticello, here we come!

Most photography sessions have been put on hold since my family and I are making our official move to Lake Monticello this weekend.

For those of you who aren't familiar, this is a private gated community about 25 minutes East of Charlottesville. It offers beautiful landscaping and serene beaches which is a photographer's dream.

Do you live in that area? I will extend you all a special offer soon!

July is becoming quickly booked and I *cannot* wait to get things rolling again.


While you are all anxiously awaiting my updates, go ahead and check out Mike and Ena's maternity session we did in Richmond earlier this month.

 






























They were truly so much fun to work with. We did some more traditional frame-and-send-to-mom shots as well as some creative fun ones! These two have so much personality and it really shows - mustaches and all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment