Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Family fun.

I especially love blog updates right now since I am on editing overload! These are from some of the galleries I am working on this week. Two more sessions, one newborn that I am especially excited to meet, and then I am off to my hometown for a small break. (Hurray! My first time away from home solo since my son was born - he is now 13 months. I think that says enough. LOL.)

So, back on track -

So. many. cuties!

These twins were so cute and their parents were so much fun to work with. We met within their community and played in an open field next to their clubhouse and playground. I love doing home based sessions; I really feel they add so much personal meaning. A little bit of green space can work wonders.









This family was so adorable, and growing quickly!  These two boys were so much fun and mommy is expecting number three. We managed to take full advantage of their session - family fun, and of course some beautiful maternity shots. :) 



I love natural light. :)





Keep your eyes peeled for my upcoming sessions!








No comments:

Post a Comment